Friday, August 5, 2011

Solo show

Hi,  I am on my last painting before my solo show opening August 19  at Quidley Gallery, Nantucket, MA.  I depart for Nantucket on the 13th  and plein air for the week to add some small pieces to the exhibition.  I will try to do one good painting a day, normally I would do 2 but  considering the economic landscape,  I am trying to limit the paintings that I produce. I may have enough paintings in the show.

Brant Point Light  8x15 field study

I would like to concentrate on doing some mountain subject matter or perhaps go out to Santa Fe  in September and paint for the Gerald Peters Gallery.  Big Sky Country.  It's a gorgeous day today.  I would love to go out and paint, but I am finishing up a small commission.  Perhaps i'll go out for the late afternoon light.

No comments:

Post a Comment