Tuesday, August 2, 2011

private lesson

I did a private lesson today at world's end in Hingham MA.  It was a glorious day. It was very enjoyable and less demanding compared to having 10 or more students.  I started with a demonstration that lasted 1.5 hours and then my student looked for a spot to paint and I instructed  her to a finished painting with frame on hand to frame the finished piece.
Back  i n studio tomorrow to work on my last 2 paintings for my upcoming solo show at Quidley and Co. Gallery, nantucket,  opening friday august 19.  There is nothing better than painting from life. Let me know how I can help. I welcome your questions on anything.  Art related, gallery representation, recipes for any goumet entre and wine.  I love to cook.  Art, wine and dine.

No comments:

Post a Comment